Performing At Imbibe Wine & Spirits
Who: SugarBeat is an acoustic tour of 3 jazzy singer-songwriters from Nashville who put on a fun, sexy show. Each of the three women is an artist of their own right, but together they are unstoppable. These dynamic performers like to put some sugar on the beat and entertain with their intricate harmonies and clever tunes.
What: 2 hours of great music where the wine and beer bar are open for your enjoyment!
When: June 21st, 2010 – 5 PM
Where: Imbibe Wine & Spirits, Bakersfield, CA
Why: Really? Why? It’s cause they’re amazing, of course!
Here’s what RON BROWNING, a Nashville Voice and Performance Coach, had to say about this great group, “SUGARBEAT is just plain fun, sweet, and groovy—not to mention totally infectious. All 3 girls are clever writers and masterful vocalists. Nice blends of jazz, blues, pop, and swing. Inventive backup vocals with sophisticated harmonies, framed by crisp, hooky rhythms and tasteful riffs on their electric guitars. The spontaneous “girlie” patter in between songs is as equally entertaining as their music. Something UNIQUE is being born with this act. So POP the cork and enjoy their effervescence!”
Great music, No cover charge!
Check out SugarBeat here
- Pinot Palooza Wine Tasting | May 21st, 2011
- LIVE MUSIC: The Adventures of Rodeo & Juliet | Nov. 24th – 5 PM | No Cover Charge!
- Best of Paso Wine Tasting at Bakersfield Country Club | June 24th – 6:30 PM | $79
- Kern River Outfitters presents Whitewater & Wine | June 16-17, 2011
- Mt. Veeder Winemaker Dinner | Oct. 20th, 2010 | $69